Features of Accu-chek Softclix Lancets|
Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets. For use only with Accu-chek Softclix Lancet Device
- Uniquely designed for accurate penetration
- and minimize discomfort
1. Remove the cap from the lancet device.
2. Insert a new lancet in the lancet holder. It is properly positioned when
it snaps into place. To remove the protective cap, twist and pull it away from
3. Replace the cap onto the lancet device. Twist the cap of the
lancet device to set the lancet depth. Start at 2 or 3. For tougher skin, dial
to a higher number.
4. Press the plunger on the end of the device all the
way down until it clicks. A yellow dot will appear and remain in the center of
the clear release button.
5. Wash your hands in warm, soapy water. Dry well.
6. Hold the lancet device against the side of your fingertip.
the release button. Gently squeeze the area until you get a small sample of blood.
8. Apply the drop of blood to the target area of your test strip.
Immediately remove used lancet. To avoid accidental injury, do not store lancet
Do not use if protective guard
has been previously removed from lancet. Do not re-use lancets or store lancets
in device. A restricted license limits use of the Accu-Chek Softclix Lancet Device.
Carefully read the package insert before use.