Chicken and Broccoli
1 tablespoon of Cornstarch
1 tablespoon of non-alcoholic sherry
2 tablespoons of Soy sauce
1/2 cup of Fat-free chicken broth
1/8 tablespoon of Ground ginger
1/8 tablespoon of Garlic powder
2 chicken breasts
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ cup onions chopped
2cups broccoli heads
1. Marinate 2 medium sized boneless, skinless, fatless chicken breasts in the first six ingredients for four hours.
2. Drain and reserve marinade.
3. Fry chicken in pan until juices clear.
4. Remove chicken and add onions and broccoli.
5. Cook for 1 minute and adding broth, simmer for five.
6. Add marinade and cook until sauce is thickened. Add chicken and reheat. Serve over rice.
Nutritional information (per serving)
Rececipe from Diabetes UK